The Benton Area School District's mission is to provide an excellent education in order to maximize the potential of all students and prepare them to meet the challenges of work and life in an ever changing world.
- Student learning is the chief priority for the Benton Area School District.
- All students can learn.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.
- Exceptional students require special services and resources.
- Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- Ongoing professional development of staff is vital.
Superintendent - Dr. Brian Christopher Cooper
Business Manager - Beverly Peterson
Middle/Senior High School Principal - Coleen Genovese
Elementary School Principal - David Snover
Special Education - Lindsay Rado
Director of Buildings and Grounds - Rick Long
Director of Food Service - Kristin Stevenson
Director of Technology - Brady Hess
Athletic Director - Bill Pasukinis
Benton Area School District is an equal opportunity educational institution and will not discriminate in its educational programs, activities or employee practices, based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, ancestry, disabling condition, or union membership. The district will make reasonable accommodations for identified physical and mental impairments that constitute disabilities, consistent with the requirements federal and state laws and regulations. Announcement of this policy is in accordance with state and federal laws, including Title VII and IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1972 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1992. Inquiries or complaints should be directed to the Superintendent, Benton Area School District, 600 Green Acres Road, Benton, PA 17814.